I just received my first Cravebox in the mail yesterday! I was surprised when I saw that it weighed 7.7 lbs! Cravebox is a subscription box program that you pay $10/month and receive products based on a certain theme. This months theme was A Taste of the Tropics.
1. Tree Hut Shea Sugar Body Scrub in Coconut Lime flavor – Smells great! (FULL SIZE)
2. Lipton Tea and Honey flavor packets
3. Sunsweet Plum Amazins diced dried plums – Can’t wait to try these. I LOVE plums!
4. Skintersection Intense Repair Cream.. Seems like a great lotion (FULL SIZE)
5. Guylian Artisanal Belgian Chocolates – I had one and they are great
I also received my June Beauty Army box yesterday. This is another subscription box program that you pay $12/month for and you get to select six samples out of nine that they will send to you each month. This is by far my favorite subscription program because I just love being able to pick my own samples. If I ever have to dwindle down the boxes I get, this will always be a keeper.
From left to right: (Haven’t used any of these yet)
1. Indie Lee Lavender Moisturizing Oil – Smells so good
2. ClickR No More Derma Drama Acne Spot Serum (appears to be FULL SIZE)
3. LA Fresh Oil-Free Face Cleanser (1 wipe)
4. Weleda Refining Toner – I got the Weleda cleansing lotion last month! 🙂
5. Eye Candy Coolers – They look like little cucumbers.. Perfect for allergies
6. NYX Provocateur, 1 brush, 2 styles (FULL SIZE) – I’ve never seen a mascara with two applicator brushes. It’s actually really cool.
And lastly, I received my Scholls Massaging Gel Insoles from BzzAgent and I am excited to review these and give BzzAgent my thoughts. BzzAgent is a website that allows you to receive free products for your honest opinion of the product.
I can’t wait to try all of these amazing products 🙂