We all need a little sunshine in our life and even more so if you are battling a mental illness, have a health issue or are living in chronic pain. After being absence from Twitter for a few days I was surprise to log on and see that I had been awarded the Sunshine Blogger award by a fellow blogger, writer and Twitter Friend. The Sunshine Blogger Award is peer recognition for bloggers that inspire positivity and joy. Thank you to House of 1000 Books for the nomination.
Rules for this award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate (at least) 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
My Blogging Interview
1. Pepsi or Coke? Neither. I use to be a loyal coke-cola drinker. In fact it was an addiction of mine. I gave up all soda pop three years ago as it was not good for my overall health.
2. What types of books do you like to read? Children’s books. That is about all I read now a days and my favorite author is Robert Munsch.
3. Have you ever bought a book on vacation? I bought a book of poems once on vacation. It was a chapbook from a gift shop.
4. What would you do instead of blogging on a rainy day? I most likely would be browsing Facebook or doing an activity with my daughter or tweeting.
5. Do you like cats or dogs? I like both, but we have two shihtzu.
6. Would you rather get abducted by aliens or kidnapped by Sasquatch? I call my one cousin Sasquatch and my husband looked like a character from Cone heads when he was born so I will go for the alien abduction. I think I may have just married an alien!
7. If you learned one thing about blogging, what would it be? People love winning free stuff. Give away something and you get tuns of comments. Write a killer post and you are lucky to get one.
8. Other than blogging, what are your hobbies? Writing, watching tv, drawing, crafting with my daughter
9. What do you hate most about bloggers? I dislike those who just promote their blog and don’t communicate with each other via social media.
10. What do you love most about bloggers? They have a voice and many bloggers are very passionate in their writing.
11. What is one place you would like to visit? Alberta! I have family there.
Sunshine Blogger award nominations
- Maritime Mama
- Mommin in the real world
- Grateful Grumbles
- derias word
- Crazed Lady Chronicles
- Parenting is Trending
- Not even hot just a mess
- School of tough moms
- mom of the moment
- mind and love
Tell me about you
- Where are you from?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What do you love most about blogging?
- What do you love lease about blogging?
- Have you made any money with your blog?
- If you could give new bloggers advice what would it be?
- What platform do you prefer to blog on?
- Have you submitted your blog to http://www.bloggingfusion.com or any other blogging directory?
- What platform do you use most to advertise your blog?
- Do you think it is important to network with other bloggers and why?
- Do you comment on fellow blogs? Did you leave me a comment?