As a new blog I am very honored to say that I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Sarah of Mommin in the real world. Sarah lives in Kanas with her husband and two children. As a child, one of the things Sarah wanted to be was a writer. After many attempts at writing as an adult she thought, “Hey, what about blogging?” She toyed with the idea for a long time and after much consideration from there “Mommin in the real world” was born. There she shares her creativity, share her experiences as a new parent, and also connects with and teaches others. I encourage you to drop by and pay her a visit.
About the Versatile Blogger Award
The Versatile Blogger Award (VBA) is given to other bloggers for their contributions to blogging. According to the VBA’s web page, “When you consider nominating a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, consider the quality of the writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered, the level of love displayed in the words on the virtual page. Or, of course, the quality of the photographs and the level of love displayed in the taking of them. Honor those bloggers who bring something special to your life whether every day or only now and then.” You can read more about the award at VBA.
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
The bloggers I would like to nominate are:
- House of 1000 Books
- My little house of treasures
- Jumbled Brain
- OCD and its many many UGH moments
- Thoughts with N
- Crazed lady chronicals
- Mind and Love
- Mom of the moment
- The Anxious History Teacher
- Buddy the traveling monkey
- Whispered inspirations
- Three time Daddy
- The OCD Perspective
- Derias World
- Her Examined Life
Seven very random things you may not know about me:
- At age 55 I became a mother once again.
- I never learned how to drive a car. At age 50 I have no plans to learn.
- I can not swim.
- At age 13 I finally learned how to skate. I have not been on a pair of ice skates for 32 years. Every year I say I am gonna go ice skating and every year it doesn’t happen.
- I married my husband one month before my 20th birthday. We have been married 30 years.
- I have two adult children.
- My 2nd daughter died during heart surgery. She was five weeks old.
If you decide to leave a comment on this post tell me why you started blogging!